This is where I'll have my working list of custom sculpture commissions.
Interested in one?
Here's how to get one!
1) Look at the list at the bottom of this journal. If it is empty/there is space left send me a note stating your interest in purchasing a custom sculpt from me!
2) Sculptures are limited to animals for the moment (so no chibis or, random objects) Mythical animals & OCs are a maybe, send me a note with your request and I'll see if I can accomplish it.
3) They will be simplified sculpts, but have enough detail to tell what animal it is. Samples will be posted below.
4) Sculpts are made from polymer clay (sometimes various brands depending on the color) and painted with acrylics for the details.
5) The finished sculpture will cost $20 (plus $2.80 shipping to the U.S) If you live outside of the US but are still interested in a sculpt, send me a note saying which country you are in, and I can get an estimate on how much shipping will be. Chances are I'll be willing to take the hit and reduce the cost for you.What you need to note me with!
So you've made it this far, and you're really interested in a sculpture! Here is what I need from you!
1) Let me know what animal you want!
2) Feel free to provide reference picturesWhat I will do
1) Make a quick rough sculpt from scrap clay, to get the general outline
2) Send a picture of the rough sculpt, and get the okay from you to start working on the actual sculpt (this step helps me improve my craft, and you get to see what's going through my head to make sure you are getting what you want)
3) Sculpt your critter, take pictures & put it up in my Etsy shop (Dee Otter Shop
) for you to purchase!
If for some reason you run into problems and can't afford/don't want the sculpt anymore, please let me know so I can work on the next sculpt/save your sculpt for a later time.
If the sculpt is finished, and it's been sitting in the shop for 2 months and you still have not purchased it, I will take the reserve off and it's fair game for anyone to buy.
Hopefully these conditions haven't scared anyone away.
List of sculpts to do
If you have any questions, send me a note!
(Just two slots for now, that may increase or decrease over time)